Brush & Tree Branch Pickup(Spring & Fall)
Brush & Tree Branch Pickups are held in the spring and fall
Watch for specific dates/times under News & Announcements.
These rules must be followed:
- Call the Highway Dept. at (607) 775-0020 to be placed on a list for this service.
- We will take tree branches only from your yard . (Absolutely no cuttings from bushes.)
- Branches must be at least 3” in diameter.
- Please place branches neatly along the curb/roadside in front of your home.
- Please place the large end of the branch towards the road, and leave the branches as long as possible.
- No brush from clearing your lot.
- No brush from contractors or landscapers.
- Large piles MUST be approved.
In the past, the Highway Dept. has encountered large piles of brush and very old dead tree branches that have been gathered from residents’ wooded lots. This is NOT what is intended for this pickup. We want to help you clear your YARD of unwanted limbs that have fallen during the summer, but we do not have the manpower to take all of your unwanted branches from your wooded areas. Please place only those branches that have fallen around your home. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
PLEASE DO NOT place any leaves out with your branches. We will not remove them and they will be left behind. Leaf pickup is only done in the Fall.
We do not collect any debris left behind by landscapers or contractors.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday:
7:00 am to 3:30 pm